Grammy-winning singer Tori Kelly was rushed to the hospital on Sunday night after fainting at a dinner in Los Angeles.
According to TMZ, Kelly was having dinner with friends when she suddenly felt ill and passed out. She was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she was treated for blood clots in her legs and lungs.
Kelly is currently in the ICU, but she is said to be in stable condition. Her representatives have not released any further details about her condition.
Kelly is a popular singer-songwriter who has won two Grammy Awards. She is best known for her hit songs “Unbreakable Smile” and “Nobody Love.”
Her hospitalization has come as a shock to her fans. However, they are sending her well wishes and hoping for a speedy recovery.
Here are some additional details about Tori Kelly’s hospitalization:
- Kelly was having dinner with friends at the Nice Guy restaurant in West Hollywood when she suddenly felt ill.
- She was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center by ambulance.
- She was diagnosed with blood clots in her legs and lungs.
- She is currently in the ICU, but she is said to be in stable condition.
- Her representatives have not released any further details about her condition.
Here are some of the factors that may have contributed to Tori Kelly’s hospitalization:
- Her recent travel. Kelly had been traveling in Europe in the weeks leading up to her hospitalization.
- Her family history. Kelly has a family history of blood clots.
- Her medication. Kelly is taking medication for a blood pressure condition, which may have contributed to the formation of blood clots.
Here are some of the symptoms of blood clots:
- Pain, swelling, or redness in the affected area
- Difficulty breathing
- Chest pain
- Vision problems
- Numbness or tingling in the arms or legs
If you experience any of these symptoms, it is important to seek medical attention immediately.
Tori Kelly’s fans are sending her well wishes and hoping for a speedy recovery.
They have been using social media to express their support for her. The hashtag #GetWellTori has been trending on Twitter.
— Indonesian Toraays (@ToriKellyINA) May 7, 2016
Kelly’s representatives have not released any statement about her condition. However, they have said that she is receiving the best possible care.